- Vim-compatible: edit efficiently with vim-compatible key bindings.
- Fuzzy search: quickly find files and commands.
- Intuitive config: easily customize settings and menu commands for different projects.
Version 0.2 ("Seneca") was released 2021-08-21.
This is a beta release, which means:
- The user interface is stable, and I am using it as my primary editor.
- Syntax highlighting is available for a few languages (Go, YAML, JSON).
- Many important vim commands are supported, but there are many more to add!